2019 SV650 ABS
Suzuki continues to refine this iconic motorcycle that embodies the sporty personality that only a lively, mid-sized V-twin roadster can deliver. The SV650 ABS has a polished powerplant that provides surprising performance with low emissions and outstanding fuel economy, mated to refined trim and a lightweight chassis that delivers a sporty, exciting ride. New for 2019 is a repositioned muffler that increases the lean angle when cornering and a pair of new four-piston Tokico brake calipers up front for excellent stopping power. Like its predecessors, the 2019 SV650 ABS promises to have the sparkling performance, style, and value that a broad range of riders will enjoy.
- New for 2019, the SV650 ABS’s Glass Sparkle Black bodywork is accompanied by the frame and wheels in matching blue metallic paint.
- Visually stunning, the blue trellis-style frame is constructed of high-strength steel tubes so it contributes to the motorcycle’s low weight and trim chassis.
- The trim, black bodywork is aesthetically pleasing while aiding comfort and maneuverability.
- The position of the muffler and its brushed stainless steel cover are changed to allow greater lean angles when cornering.
- New, dual four-piston Tokico brake calipers up front grasp a pair of 290mm fully floating stainless steel rotors for great stopping performance. The compact Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)** matches the braking performance to the available traction.
- Liquid-cooled, 645cc, four-stroke, DOHC, 90-degree, L-twin engine has perfect primary balance so it smoothly pulls with authority from idle up to the 10,000 rpm redline.
- Advanced EFI system includes Suzuki’s Low RPM Assist feature that seamlessly adjusts engine speed during takeoff and low-speed running to smooth the power delivery and to help eliminate the possibility of the rider stalling the motorcycle.