2019 Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S.
Performance never looked so good, or so dark. The Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S. rewards you with a striking combination of blacked out styling and heart-pounding performance, thanks to its 90 cubic inch, fuel injected, V-twin engine. Along with the aggressive Blacked Out Special Suzuki (B.O.S.S.) styling and stunning performance, this bike features a spacious riding position and large floorboards for comfortable cruising, matched by precise, agile handling provided by its rigid chassis and advanced suspension.
- New Metallic Gleam Gray or Glass Sparkle Black colors and complementary graphics combine with the Blacked Out Special Suzuki (B.O.S.S.) styling to create a visually stunning cruiser that lives up to its looks by delivering a great ride.
- Ninety cubic inch (1462cc), 54-degree, V-twin engine rumbles through dual pipes as it smoothly puts down power that’s at home in town or out on the highway.
- With a light pull, the clutch feeds engine power to the smooth-shifting five-speed transmission and out to the clean shaft drive.
- Riders settle in behind wide, buckhorn-style handlebars, with feet comfortably on forward-mount floorboards, while sitting on a plush seat that’s just 28.3 inches above the ground.
- The classically styled 4.8-gallon fuel tank complements the large valance fenders that hover over the wide 16-inch rear and 17-inch front tires mounted on cast aluminum wheels.
- Brushed, stainless steel covers shield the stout front fork whereas a hidden, link-style rear shock smooths the ride while giving the bike an old-school, hard-tail look.